Small seed orders to America

At Plants-a-Float we can legally send seeds to America.
To enable us to send seeds to America the customer must obtain a small seed order permit.
This permit is Free of charge and is available from most American customs stations.
The permit is valid for 3 years.
Each order is up to 50 packets of up to 50 seeds per pack.
Alternative you can create an account on the USDA website and apply online.
If you're importing different varieties of seed you need to wright "eligible taxa" on the application form.
If you don't put "eligible taxa" on the form, you will need to apply for a new permit for each specie you are importing,
Once you have the permit, email us with the list of seeds that you would like. and how you would like to pay,
(we only accept payment in GBP Pound sterling,paypal)
The customer then needs to complete the small seed order form, which then must be posted to us.
Once payment has been made, we can then hold the seeds until the permit/documentation arrives.
When we receive the documentation, we can then pack the seeds to the customs specifications.
They are then sent back to the customers nearest inspection station, who examine the order and then forward it to the customer.
This seems a lot of work, but once the permit is obtained you can then just order and send the documents as many times as you need within the 3 year period.
More information and applications can be found at;
USDA Small seed order permit Website
Please note that this is the only Legal way to import seeds into America.
We hope this information is useful, and any questions please feel free to email us.
Your IP Address is:
Copyright © 2018 Powered by Zen Cart
Parse Time: 0.379 - Number of Queries: 96 - Query Time: 0.0533353634644
free counters